Reaction to “Critical Thinking: The Soul of Communication”

Communication and critical thinking work together to provide clarity and prevents misunderstanding and miscommunication. Before a person communicates, critical thinking is used to generate their ideas and thoughts then organizes them systematically so that it will be comprehensive and easy to understand. This is a very important factor in the workplace as in the article, it shows that it can be very costly for the company when there are such mistakes. Communication and critical thinking will impact my future role as a leader in the workplace as I will be able to convey and deliver my point across to my colleagues with ease. Critical thinking and communication will help me put my thoughts, ideas and message in a way that can be understood easily. This allows work to be done faster and efficiently as there will be lesser breakdowns or loss of information when working together. It will also help me when they are motivated and understand their part of work to work together instead of being frustrated with breakdowns and communication problems.


Edited 5 Sept 22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Descriptive Reflection

Critical Reflection

Summary/Readers Response Draft #3